January 2013

Happy New Year
Sorry I haven't been updating the blog much, my computer decided to die and well it took me ages to get round to sorting it out.
For work I had the second part of the course and the final exam for Prince2, I then had to wait over a week before being told I had passed - yeah. Then I promised myself I would concentrate on getting fit and ready for the season ahead.
Well mother nature had different plans, with us having so much snow and then loads of rain, so there hasn't been as training this year yet. But on a happier note, below is some lovely snow pictures.
Also towards the end of the month, I hurt my foot, after a trip to A&E, I was informed it was stress fractures in my foot, and I was to rest it when it hurts. Luckily they didn't put it in plaster, so when this weather gets better (and my foot) I can then get back to running and training.